Login into Compass Now
In 2013 Warrandyte High School implemented Compass School Manager as a way to improve parent-school communication. All parents will have access to Compass via the Parent Portal.
Using our Parent Portal you will be able to:
- Book your Parent/Student Teacher Conferences
- View up-to-date class and school attendance information
- Approve or enter upcoming or past absences for your son/daughter
- Download, print and approve upcoming excursions
- Update your registered email and mobile number details
- Access information regarding upcoming events and news
- Pay for events and excursions
- Contact your child’s teachers
The School Council is an active group of parents, teachers and community representatives who are enthusiastic about WHS. The role of the Council is to support the Principal to provide the best possible outcomes for our students. It is an important part of school engagement and allows parents to participate in the critical functions of the school. The Council meets 10 times per year.
WHS Council consists of a central committee of 15 with 5 important sub-committees, each of which has representation from the School Council and from the wider school community. The Sub-Committees are :-
- Music Support Group
- Parents Association
The Music Support Group is a great example of how parents can directly support core school activities – in this case, a vibrant music program which contributes to the exemplary outcomes of Warrandyte High School’s music experience.
New membership of School Council is sought in February each year. Any interested parents are encouraged to contact the WHS Office at any time on Phone: 61 3 98442749 or Email : email@example.com